Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just get to the point already!


Going to Berlin tomorrow....very excited. I'm doing what most of the Bayerish population have not-Going to the Capital City of Germany.

That's right, it's five hours away and the lazy peeps down in Nürnberg refuse to catch a train up to see the hub of their country...odd.
Then again, most Aussie's don't bother seeing Canberra, but why would you? It's a city built on a sheep paddock and remains about as interesting as the ground it stands on! Just joshing! I love its museums.
Speaking of Museums, today Sonja made the mistake at the Germanisches Museum in Nürnberg by saying "Take as much time as you need in the museum" she was stuck there for four hours, more if I had it my way! I carefully read every bit of information I could find and considering that German Museums dwarf Aussie ones like 1000000:1, I think it was a poor choice of words!
Not much else to say. I ate strudel again today, it made me happy. No day gets better than eating strudel! Won't write till I'm back from Berlin, that's what I'm really writing this for, to tell you-my avid fans...joking, that I will be away.
Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment