Monday, January 30, 2012

Having the nap time of my life.

So look, imma be honest here - I did nothing today. It wasn't even like I did that whole 'limited achievement' thing where I managed a bit of grocery shopping here and a short walk there. I. Did. Nothing.

I got up at 2pm and managed to shove a fork into my cereal before I realised it was a fork - then decided to take up the unintended challenge. I had a few moments where I considered calling people and asking if they wanted to catch up, but then I realised I'd rather sit alone in the dark than go outside and face Stuttgart in the wintertime. So instead I stayed indoors with my pussycat and he and I watched Sons of anarchy in peace, interrupted only by the hourly feedings Bubba seems to require and my eating enough mandarins to feed a small Asian country – I know, riveting stuff. In fact, the most I managed to achieve today was to write this blog to inform you all of how little I did.

At first my blog was all about my travels and exciting life and now I'm sitting in bed wearing a onesie with my laptop leaning in the same lap where my future gunt will be (google image gunt). It's pathetic really...

It's not that I don't want to do anything, it's just that it is a top of -3 degrees during the day here at the moment and with the fierce winds and my pathetic immune system, travel is just not an option. So tomorrow I will cook, and by cook I mean consider cooking and then remember that I am a fire hazard in the kitchen and watch tv instead, and then Wednesday I will go to Heidelberg to check out the university/castle there. 

Perhaps I'll have something more worthwhile to write then, but if not - I'm sure I'll write about it anyway...

Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment