Friday, December 10, 2010

Found my Purpose in Life.....Bad German TV


So due to the the snow being up to my knees today (probably not that impressive considering my small stature) but none the less, school was cancelled and buses are out. So we have the

first snow day in years as Sonja said and what do you think my sisters are doing?

Sleeping.

That's right, they plan to avoid making snowmen, going sledding down hills, faceplanting into the snow when they accidentally step into an unidentifiable ditch....Who'd want to miss out on that?

Certainly not me, but I don't have a key (ha it rhymed!) so I'll have to wake up Snorlax, sorry Annika, before I go out! Not too fussed though, it's warm inside and surprisingly enough, sunny. So I might just lay in the backyard and work on my tan.

Last night I made Laura watch Popstars, it was dreadful. They sang badly, and that made me happy. All was well until they sang one of Laura's favourite songs, New York sung by Alicia Keys? They turned it into a very poorly sung ballad and I thought Loz would cry. She didn't, instead she threw a plush ball at the tv until it stopped. I think she's still asleep to repair the damage the singing did her. I also love Farmer wants a wife here in Germany. They're SOOOOOOOOOO ugly. The women look like they've eaten three of four farmers and the men could do with a good dentist. None the less, I love it. It's like real life neighbours with one of the women confessing to being pregnant (obviously to someone else.) That made me laugh hysterically when the man said "I kind of knew, you have quite a tummy!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! God it's quality tv.

There's another show I love called "Betrayal," it has new characters every episode and basically centralises around the same plot. The man is cheating on the woman, usually with a friend or her sister or mother. Then she finds out she's pregnant and that the other girl is too. Then it all comes good in the end after a lot of fighting and screaming. It's great because it makes no sense, how can it all turn out ok in the end? Usually it turns out that the other girl was lying about the affair and it's someone else's baby or that she isn't actually pregnant...it's thoroughly entertaining!

Hope all is well.

1 comment:

  1. hi g - just learnt annika is up! fine :-)).

    as to the bad german tv: i AGREEE, the shows(especially the betrayel one) is absolutely below any comment. but entertaining in some way, isn´t it??
    love, sonja

    ReplyDelete