Monday, December 20, 2010

Sumo Giorgia.


It's taken four weeks and a lot of trials but I have finally found the foods that will make me fat. Apple Strudel and Ofen Käse. Magical, delicious, high in fat....who cares (I do) but I am on holidays and it will ll look pretty bad for Andrew if he only loves me when I'm skinnny!


Anyway so ofen käse is literally translated as oven cheese. So it's melted Camembert and it's great, you basically use it as a dip. Apple Strudel....well I'm sure you guys can work that out. However because I don't entirely trust your brain power apple strudel is diced apple with sultanas and spices in puff pastry. That was a pretty good description if I do say so myself.


We went and saw Cirque De Soleil and it was amazing as it always is. My family bought me the book and I've spent the last two days with Annika staring at the pretty pictures..We're easily amused! It was Solembanco and I hadn't seen that before. I stared at the costumes, they were so bright and they were definitely going for the Tranny look this season....A LOT of makeup!


I found out my extended German family reads my blog as well. Aunties, Uncles, grandparents....those cousins you didn't even know you had. None of them have been able to comment and I'm not entirely certain why that is, but the settings don't let people....it's probably a good thing, they can't protest my gross generalisations! Also some of my classmates. Mostly Ralf because I told him I'd mention him and he wants to be famous, I'm sure the others will want a mention now too.


Nothing much else is happening, I'm going shopping with a few people tomorrow, and by a few I mean lots and lots. It was Ralf, Laura and I, but I figured that'd be weird so I invited our entire class along...Made my own little excursion.


Hope all is well.

2 comments: