Monday, December 13, 2010

Man Cold.


I have a Man Cold today. I tried to be brave, but failed. Instead I took lots of panadol and had sleepytime. I would say it was just a normal cold, but then there's the symptoms- Whineyness, complaining and neediness, they all point to Man Cold. I'd like to think I've been pretty good though, I've stayed home to catch up on sleep, watch bad German TV and drink lots of water and admittedly it's not as if I achieve a hell of a lot in school. I probably learn more watching German Sesame street and Shaun the Schaff.


So the only real improvement in my German that I can notice is that I can watch the TV without any real problems and I understand people when they speak to me at a normal speed now (VS. Wiiiiiieeeeee geeehhhhhtttttssssss?????), I'd like to think I speak a bit better too, but I even confuse myself when I make my sentences too long because I forget what I was saying. I still speak Pigeon Deutsch (slotting in english when I don't know the german, also called Ginglish), but I think I'll be doing that for a long time and I can't read German to save myself, it gives me a headache, which seems odd because I can hear it and understand but reading it gets messy...Better work on that.


Not much else to say, figure I should go and have nap time now, maybe on the couch so I can watch Cartoons...I know, I'm reverting back to childhood!


Hope all is well.


No comments:

Post a Comment