Thursday, December 30, 2010

Addicted.


Since I've missed four or five days of posting I'll write two today, does that make up for it? I hope so.


Just a few things I've noticed and done.


It seems to me that all German radio stations have a great love for Robbie Williams (and Take That), Bon Jovi and for whatever reason-Shakira. I find Shakira to be just the female version of Nickleback, all her songs are the same just with the words put in a different order and maybe if we're lucky a slightly different beat.


Today I had a snowball fight with Rene and Ralf. I asked quite a few people to come but they all said "Hmmm....No." this should have been a warning to me and yet.....Hmmmmm No. So I walked gravely to the battle ground, armed with a lot of layers of clothing that should have kept me warm and preparing to prove my mad snowball fighting skillz.....and was promptly tackled by Rene. So all my practice at making the perfect snowball and aiming was pointless. I then attempted to tackle him back. He is (very) roughly 7"3 so I epic failed and instead scored a handfull of snow to the face. Snow hurts. It looks all innocent and pretty, but the ice is hiding underneath and when I could no longer feel my face and my fingers were red, that's when I noticed Ralf hadn't joined, so he got tackled too and when everyone was freezing and yelling "PEACE!!!!" That was when we quit.


Tomorrow is Silvester (New Years) and Laura has got herself some flavoured beer. I haven't actually tried German Beer. I can't really get past the smell but flavoured beer....now that's just taking it too far. It sounds like passion pop gone...wronger. (Germans google passion pop) Anyway she has orange and lemon flavour. I have no intentions of going anywhere near the stuff....but Laura has chocolate fondue, that I will definitely go near....mmmm delicious.


Anyway wishing everyone a happy new year (or a nice slide into the new year as the Germans say....some joke about it being icy so you can slide, I didn't laugh...)


Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment